2010-11-23

The Last U-melt!!!!

2010-11-26 U-melt - Highline Ballroom - New York, NY[item image]
w/ The Heavy Pets (opener)

I still remember my first U-melt show! They opened for moe. back in 2006 at Starland ballroom in Sayerville, NJ. I am glad we got to spend this amazing night with the boys.
2006-10-21 opening for moe.
Question Matters, Marvin the Pussy, Air w/ Chuck Garvey (moe.) on guitar, Cloud Box

U-Melt consists of Adam Bendy (electric bass), George Miller (drums, vocals), Kevin Griffin (electric guitar, vocals), and Zac Lasher (keys, synth, vocals). This was my first show with out the original guitarist, Rob Salzer. Rob was the man, but if my information is correct Rob left to write three minute pop songs.....Lame!!!! (Sorry Rob!)

The Heavy Pets put on a great opening set! It wasn't my first time seeing them but it was the first time I was able to enjoy them and really get into them! They are great!

U-melt took the stage and the lights lowered and their last show ever began. We danced all night and had so much fun.
We were actually able to sneak in out own beers to the show which was great and saved us mad money since they were about $7 each! So crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hula Helix

Hula Helix
*stolen*

ALO

ALO
SummerCamp 10

Crawfish Fest

Crawfish Fest
2010

Grace Potter

Grace Potter
allgood2010