2010-10-24

A Night in Yonder

Yonder Mountain String Band
2010-10-22 - Best Buy Theatre



Yonder performed at which was originally Nokia Theatre but now purchased by Best Buy. Although a name change still one of my favorite venues.

Coming on stage with a whole new look. When I say new look, I'm of course talking about Jeff Austin. Austin got contacts and lost the glasses. I almost did not recognize him. We can not forget about Ben Kaufmann, Dave Johnston and Adam Aijala. The quartet come all the way from Colorado. I think its safe to say that when they come out east its going to be a great performance!


This was my 4th time seeing Yonder but it was definitely a great experience. The crowd was small and the show felt very personable with a great view from anywhere you were raging!

...meanwhile back in Rhode Island and Massachusetts my brother was selling food in the Phish Lot's to make his money back for the next night of Phish. ***Wish I could follow Phish around***

"TWO HITS AND THE JOINT TURNED BROWN!" sang the crowd!!!


set 1:
Cuckoos, No Expectations, Blue Collar Blues, Pockets, Rag Doll, Dominated Love Slave, Things You're Selling, Brown Mountain lights, Jail Song, Damned If the Right One, East Nashville Easter . Whipping Post > Casualty.

set 2:
On the Run > steep Grades > on the Run , Honestly, Mental Breakdown, Rain Still Falls, Free to Run, Looking Back Over My Shoulder, the Blues my Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me , Dawns Early Light > Snow on the Pines > Robots > Pines > 2 Hits

Encore: Redbird

*Whipping Post was a great Allman Brothers Cover

Shout out to my relix friends!
-rage on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hula Helix

Hula Helix
*stolen*

ALO

ALO
SummerCamp 10

Crawfish Fest

Crawfish Fest
2010

Grace Potter

Grace Potter
allgood2010