2010-08-18

Phish Phor Phun


Phish 08/17/10

3:30 I left my house with my brother and his two friends and headed NorthEast to Jones Beach. This was my 4th Phish show.
We arrived to the parking lot around 5:45 and started searching the lots for tickets. On our adventure I ran into lots of my headie friends.
We must have circled the lot 10 times and walked down Shakedown Street and saw all the wooks with theirs dogs. Crazy things happen on Shakedown Street. So BEWARE!

This was the last 2 night run of the Phish Summer Tour

8:15 finally came around and we could not find tickets along with 300 other disappointed PhishHeads. But we made the best of it. While listening to the crowd roar from the outside lot and the sound of the crowd singing Fluffhead to Trey's guitar.We all ended up listening to the performance from the parking lot. We even found a spot by a fence where we could see the screen. (The above picture is all the Phish Heads in the parking lot enjoying the show.)

There they were Trey, Mike, Jon, Page rocking the crowd of New York!

*Cities is one of my favorite covers that Phish perform by the Talking Heads
**Walk Away & ***Loving Cup are both Rolling Stone covers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hula Helix

Hula Helix
*stolen*

ALO

ALO
SummerCamp 10

Crawfish Fest

Crawfish Fest
2010

Grace Potter

Grace Potter
allgood2010