2010-07-28

Beatlemania

The Manalapan Recreation Center booked BEATLE MANIA, The Beatles tribute band.


Part of the Rec's Summer Concert Series

The Bands performance is broken down into 4 acts.
Act I - Coming to American
Act II - Growing and Changing
Act III - Psychedella
Act IV - End of An Era

You can hear some of the songs they sing at there sight


The show at first was pretty fun to hear a whole bunch of live Beatles music. However after an hour or so their voices were slowly starting to ruin the songs for us.

The songs I did get to hear were

She Loves You
I Want to Hold Your Hand
I Saw Her Standing There
You Can't Do That
Roll Over Beethoven
Hard Days Night
Can't Buy me Love
Help
Yesterday (scrambled eggs) (Paul solo)
I Feel Fine
In My Life
And Your Bird Can Sing
Eight Day A Week
Day Tripper
St. Peppers Lonely Hearts
Little Help From My Friends
Penny Lane
A Day In The Life

The over all show was okay because we got to throw around a frisbee and a football.

"It's not that there is a bad vibe, there is no vibe" - Steven Conlon

He was right though since it was at the Manalapan rec, It was all older folk in there lawn chairs... the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hula Helix

Hula Helix
*stolen*

ALO

ALO
SummerCamp 10

Crawfish Fest

Crawfish Fest
2010

Grace Potter

Grace Potter
allgood2010